Legal Information

If you are planning a casino event, you must get a license with the State of California Department of Justice Bureau Of Gambling Control.

Click the link below to view the Department of Justice Rules and Regulation:

Bureau of Gambling Control

Click the link below to download the Registration Forms

Charitable Gambling Registration Program